Terms of Volunteering and Community Service
- Be 18 years of age or older.
- Have required field work hours to graduate (university and high school students)
- Attend the tour of the Qatar Olympic Academy building.
- Have discipline and commitment towards performing the required work tasks.
- Cover 5 volunteer hours per day during the morning period only (from 8 A.M. to 12 P.M.), except for Friday and Saturday.
- Familiarity with the use of computer programs (Microsoft).
- Possess communication and teamwork skills.
Certificate of Completion
- Volunteers will obtain a certificate of completion of the hours of volunteer work and community service. The certificate will also state the work he performed during the volunteer period.
For more information please contact